DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
Check out the Invisi-cord - if you have the powered rear view mirror it's a piece of cake, takes 5 minutes, you just stick two wire leads into the plug at back of the mirror and connect to your detector. There's also a couple different mounts to hang the detector from the mirror shaft --- not sure what you're worried about - had mine in my F150 that way for years and just did same to my new Ram 1500. Super clean look and a snap to do.
What brand of detector do you have? I have the Beltronics 995 and it had 4 wires in the cord. I tried the rear view mirror hook up about a year ago and couldn't get it to work, so I just decided to let the wires show.. The Beltronics I have has the anti detector detector so the police can't detect that I'm using one.

· Registered
430 Posts
Shadcha,,,, that awesome thanks for the info... This exactly what I had been looking for,, reps to you..:smileup:

Hex,,,, radar detectors aren't illegal in CA, but windshield mounts are, so you just need one of these clips for your detector that SHADCHA posted. Here is a website that shows which states they are illegal in,,,, http://www.1stradardetectors.com/radar-detector-laws.php
Hope that helps...
they illegal in any comercial vehicle in most states and on all military bases...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.