DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
radio in my 2014 dodge ram has not worked in 3 years. I was driving one day and shot off and never came back on. Every once In a while it would flash a quick light. Then today after 3 years it came on for about 10 seconds and is now making a weird popping sound. EVEN WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS OFF!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
radio in my 2014 dodge ram has not worked in 3 years. I was driving one day and shot off and never came back on. Every once In a while it would flash a quick light. Then today after 3 years it came on for about 10 seconds and is now making a weird popping sound. EVEN WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS OFF!
I am deeply sorry for the trouble, @Shariss111. Please do not hesitate to follow up with our customer care team for further support in addressing the concerns that you are experiencing. You may call in at 866-726-4636 or submit your info here to receive an email follow up. Email Ram

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had to pull my 5" RA2 that bricked itself a couple years age because it became a parasitic drain on my battery when the truck was off. All it would show was the Ram logo when the truck was on.

Dealer had no clue. Submit a complaint to NHTSA. the radio display is responsible for safety settings besides being a radio.

Sans recall, anyone with a good aftermarket suggestion? (Preferably one where all the buttons will work)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts