DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got tired of the restrictions with my RHR and ordered Lockpick V4. Could someone post radio removal procedures? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Should be a few on youtube. Also were did you get the locpick and how much if you dont mind me asking. love to get my DVD player to work in drive.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I too would like to see how a Lockpick is installed in a 4G RAM truck. And how well it works. I have seen where some people have radio problems after installing previous versions of the Lockpick. I have a Nav and rear camera equipped truck. Enabling on the go inputs and perhaps adding a low forward cam sounds like something I might want to do.

·
Banned
437 Posts
My purchase is wating on your feedback.:smileup:

I was going to have the dealer add the factory backup cam to my rig, but this is a much cheaper way to do it and has more benefits that the factory setup does not. And I can install it myself.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The camera I got that mounts on license plate is junk. Not very clear, looks out to on side more than the other, is not usable in bright light.Got it with the v4

·
Banned
437 Posts
I ordered my Lockpick yesterday with that same cam. If it is as bad as you say it is going right back.:smiledown:

The dealer says any 12v cam with an RCA output and VGA or better resolution will work with the Lockpick. Might have to try some different ones out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My purchase is wating on your feedback.:smileup:

I was going to have the dealer add the factory backup cam to my rig, but this is a much cheaper way to do it and has more benefits that the factory setup does not. And I can install it myself.
I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Vendor says the manufacturer is installing a new chip and why there is a delay. I should have it next week.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the removal instructions in a word document if you would like it e-mailed to you. It is very similar to the link above.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts