DODGE RAM FORUM banner

rain guard / vent shades

9930 Views 41 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  gofishn
for those that have bought them did you get the in-channel or did you get the ones that just stick on with the tape? if you did get the in-channel was there any issues installing them? i know the seals on the windows are pretty snug. thanks for any info.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
I went Weathertech. The installation is a bit off as the front piece just won't hitch over the door window rubber. Tried and tried just wouldn't lock in. Don't have to worry about it any more. The drivers side came flying off on a rural 45 mph road after 2000 miles of hwy miles. Go figure.

Looking for another set to try that will lock into place.

· Registered
31 Posts
I had the in channel. They made no noise before the drivers side flew off due to improper fit to the vehicle. (the fit issue was not the owner operator, sorry WT)

I have since installed all four AVS. Install was simple, clean and no wind noise. The AVS has double sided tape and to fit in channel. Took me longer to open the box than it did to install them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.