DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added some Worx 802 wheels to the stock tires, Black Nerf Bars and Black Bull Bar with Westin lights.

Not a huge fan of the Westin Lights now that I see it on the truck. Instantly took off the bright white covers. Will possibly look at exchanging the westin lights with something a little more stealth.

Additional rounds will include larger tires Tailgate light bar, a smoked 3rd light, projector head lights and tail lights.

Only have 860 miles on it (bought it 5/20), but enjoying every second of it. The next 3 weeks, I will add some miles as I take the family and trailer over the mountains and through the woods, but we won't be near Grandmas house.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Amazing how a bull bar and some wheels can transform a truck to look much more expensive. Good Job, looks great to me!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing how a bull bar and some wheels can transform a truck to look much more expensive. Good Job, looks great to me!
I agree. I traded in a fully loaded 07 Yukon XL Denali for the ST model, but after a few changes I'm very happy with the new Ram.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Very nice. What a great start

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, have to agree with the others, looks way better, for the black bull bar, get yourself one of these instead of the lights

I do like those lights. Are those Recon lights? I have spent most of my time on conference calls looking at headlights and other light accessories.

Thats how I found out that dual lights is 1 bulb and quad lights are 2 bulbs. Guess they are counting the pair and not each consule.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What a difference! It looks like a totally different truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts