DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys first time ever playing around with this stuff so be easy on me.
I used the iPhone app Dynolicious (Heard it was accurate within few thousandths) But this was my best time out of the 2 runs i did tonight
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I'm running a Vararam CAI, Magnaflo, DSP on canned 93 tune, sitting on 325/60r18 with 3.73 gears. I thought this was pretty good for a 3/4 ton truck but wanted some input:4-dontknow:

Thanks
JR

·
Registered
240 Posts
not bad for a big truck with all that extra weight and on only 3.73s but that app seems really cool gonna have to try it out and hopefully chefred will tell us how accurate it really is.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
My friend had that and said it was accurate to a few tenths (not thousandths). Not bad times. Weird though I'd expect a faster 60' by a few tenths with that 1/4 mile ET. The MPH seems right for the 1/4 mile ET.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My friend had that and said it was accurate to a few tenths (not thousandths). Not bad times. Weird though I'd expect a faster 60' by a few tenths with that 1/4 mile ET. The MPH seems right for the 1/4 mile ET.
Both times I feathered into it and still spun (Mickey Thompson MTZ's) was thinking of putting the stocks on to see what will happen but breaking loose with the wider tires makes me think I won't hook-up at all with the stocks.

Hopefully this weekend I can do some more, thinking of getting a CMR tune also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts