DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know if there is a ram box tonneau cover? Just wondering, i think i have seen one and it was double the cost of a normal tonneau
was not sure if someone has seen something?
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
if im right autoanything sell 2 models for ram box around 700.00$ go see their site, also their vendors on or site and time to time they give special discount

·
Registered
12 Posts
I purchased and installed the Bakflip F1 for mine.

http://bakfliptonneaucover.com/dodge_crew_cab_with_rambox___details_

I love it. Flush when closed, opens all the way when you need the bed. Very little leakage, and I still do not have the drainage system installed (requires the stock liner to be removed or modified). Several long trips with it and never had a issues with wet luggage.

I think I payed 800 for mine and was a breeze to install.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I purchased and installed the Bakflip F1 for mine.

http://bakfliptonneaucover.com/dodge_crew_cab_with_rambox___details_

I love it. Flush when closed, opens all the way when you need the bed. Very little leakage, and I still do not have the drainage system installed (requires the stock liner to be removed or modified). Several long trips with it and never had a issues with wet luggage.

I think I payed 800 for mine and was a breeze to install.
I also bought the F1 from this same site, I got them to price match and free shipping from other site, fairly easy to install and didn't have to modify anything and also very little leakage without drainage installed. I highly recommend it. :smileup:

·
Registered
354 Posts
BAKFLIP Fibermax is what I have. And no, they are not double the cost. Cost is about the same but it ought to be cheaper since it uses your existing tiedown rails you get with the rambox. You have a lot of options available with multiple companies. It all depends on what you want; hard, soft, retracting, flip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.