DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Set of factory 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Express 20 inch wheels with factory P275/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler HP tires. Less than 5,000 miles, no curb rash. Includes tire pressure sensors, Gorilla lug nuts and McGard Wheel locks. I've seen the wheels alone selling for $800, and am only asking $800 for everything!! Cash only, no trades, local pickup only in the Stafford, VA area.

Here is my craigslist ad with pic http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/pts/2906739021.html

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Are they gone yet? That is a STEAL of a deal! I would buy them just for the tires if you were anywhere near me :)

Free Bump anyway ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they gone yet? That is a STEAL of a deal! I would buy them just for the tires if you were anywhere near me :)

Free Bump anyway ;)
yes, still for sale...in fact they have been on craigslist for that price for a week now without so much as one phone call asking about them...I'm actually surprised I still have them.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You know how much they weigh by chance?? Id Be DEFINITELY interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.