DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I am new to the forum.
Three weeks ago, I purchased a 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon with a 6.4 liter hemi. I am very happy with the truck. I enjoy camping, off-roading, traveling, so this vehicle fits me perfectly.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome from Plattsburgh, NY....Great looking ride you have....I'm sure it's going to do all you ask of it....We are friendly here at ForumZ and there is a lot of knowledge and experience....Let us know it you plan on any mods or just keeping it clean....Keep it between the lines and drive it proud... ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,629 Posts
Welcome to Ramforumz! We're glad you could join up with us. Congrats on the recent purchase of your Ram! There is a wealth of information on this forum, browse through & have a look. Thanks for posting a picture of your rig, she looks great. Again, welcome & enjoy the forum!

·
Administrator
53,138 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forumZ, glad to have you join the community! Wow, what a sweet truck, congrats on your PW and thanks for sharing your pic! Have to say, the PW is definitely my bucket list truck lol! I know it's tough to mess with perfection, but do you have any mods in mind for your rig to accommodate your adventures? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site!

- Cajun

·
Registered
4 Posts

Sweet Power Wagon Goohelm! Mine’s a 2012 and I’m still loving it. I think my favorite thing next to finally having a Hemi is the 12000lb Warn winch. I don’t know where you live but I’m in NJ and my advice to you is: Even though the red Warn pull-tag and the quality Warn hook look bada$$ hanging out the front of Power Wagons they can both be easily stolen so I’d remove them and lock them inside one of the many lockable compartments if I were you. I had a genuine Warn D Ring stolen off my other Dodge 2500 just stopping at a rest stop to go to the bathroom. I have the winch cable secured inside the bumper with a very large carabiner so I can grab it and pull it out easily. When I need the winch, it takes me a few extra steps but I know I’ll have all the hooks and D rings when I really need them to be there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 129649

Sweet Power Wagon Goohelm! Mine’s a 2012 and I’m still loving it. I think my favorite thing next to finally having a Hemi is the 12000lb Warn winch. I don’t know where you live but I’m in NJ and my advice to you is: Even though the red Warn pull-tag and the quality Warn hook look bada$$ hanging out the front of Power Wagons they can both be easily stolen so I’d remove them and lock them inside one of the many lockable compartments if I were you. I had a genuine Warn D Ring stolen off my other Dodge 2500 just stopping at a rest stop to go to the bathroom. I have the winch cable secured inside the bumper with a very large carabiner so I can grab it and pull it out easily. When I need the winch, it takes me a few extra steps but I know I’ll have all the hooks and D rings when I really need them to be there.
Or another trick is to remove the cotter pin set up and replace it with a (strong) specialty bolt with 2 nuts on the other end and over tighten them. That way the thieves would actually have to have that odd-sized hex or Allen wrench with them to steal it quickly. Sad, I know.

·
Administrator
53,138 Posts
@JGMan11, good advice there. You're right, it's sad but it seems to be the world we live in nowadays.

- Cajun

·
Registered
869 Posts
nice looking power wagon, love the color! welcome to the Z! see you around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
View attachment 129649

Thanks for the heads up on the winch. I never even thought of anyone taking the hook. Yours looks sweet as well. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts