DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
They have replacement LEDs for both the standard and trailer mirrors. Been that way for about a year.

Double check to be sure before ordering that they fit your model year.

Regular mirror puddle lamps:
68067759AA - left
68067758AA - right
I need the part number for the right side regular mirror puddle lamp on a 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie. I search for the part number listed above, and it shows on multiple web sites as being for 2500s and 3500s only. If I remove the original part, would the part number be located somewhere on it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pudle light blown on my 14 ram sport

I have the same issue with pudle light led blown on both sides for the second time .
I have the town mirrors so they dont close automatic .i have to do it manual witch i never closr them and bulbs blown for the second time
Im taking it in again and aftet reading a few thread i am gonna tell the dealer to seal the light assembly and try from there .thankx guys

·
Registered
3 Posts
So if anyone could help me find a part # I have a 2011 1500 Ram sport. The puddle light and blinker are contained in the same area. Looks like all one piece. I'm assuming I can get to it the same way as the directions I have seen.

Mine looks like this I think http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll267/omalley_808/ba296a74.jpg

If anyone has any help it would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I need a replacement Signal-puddle Lamp for a 2011 RAM 1500 Crew Cab Laramie trim (RH) Passenger Side Mirror Power, Chrome, w/Heat, Memory, Signal-puddle Lamp, w/o Tow Package, is this the right part number? pn# 68060202AA

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just checked with my dealership and the part number for the lamp unit only is:
Right 68064948AA
Left 68064949AA
I have surfed the web and the lowest price for these is $85, does anyone have a better contact for a better price, the dealership wants $127?

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
Once it got cold here the water froze and cracked my drivers puddle light. TO my surprise the dealer replaced it under warranty no problem. I had them put a new rear bumper on too, just like my 2010 it had started to rust on the corner

·
Registered
446 Posts
Had something funky happen on my passenger side. Both of my puddle lights haven’t worked for a few years. Today I got a new key fob programmed and when I pushed the unlock, my passenger side light came on, but in a bright blue color instead of the bright white. Very strange.

·
Registered
446 Posts
accidental double post.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just want to let everyone know that the 4th gen puddle lights are not properly sealed from the factory and will become water logged and corrode. Both left and right on my truck are corroded already.

I just picked up another puddle light from a 2011 and you can visibly see the two halves are not properly sealed and it had some water in the unit.

YOU CANNOT BUY JUST THE PUDDLE LIGHTS FROM DODGE
(You must buy the entire mirror assembly)

save yourself time and money and reseal yours with some silicone!

I bought my puddle lights/ turn signals on eBay for 25 bucks for both sides.. driver's side was awsome to replace all plugs in good shape..passengers side was corroded as hell and I'm looking for a replacement plug for it
Automotive parking light Product Motor vehicle Car Wheel

·
Registered
6 Posts
2010 ram HEMI, mine havent worked for so long I forgot they were there. Picked mine up on Amazon and popped right in. I have the tow mirrors and they were corroded to holy hell. Globbed on 100% silicone and snapped them in. To my surprise they are a bright blue that I thought looked tacky but everyone else said they look good...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts