DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to taco bell and saw these Police Chargers and decided to park beside them :LOL:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
haha nice! there are a couple chargers around here too... when I go to mexico there are a ton of reg cab short box dodge trucks that all levels of the police and military use with some pretty hefty fire power bolted on, ill get some pics in a few weeks

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha nice! there are a couple chargers around here too... when I go to mexico there are a ton of reg cab short box dodge trucks that all levels of the police and military use with some pretty hefty fire power bolted on, ill get some pics in a few weeks
Hey that'd be great, I'd really like to see that. If you remember, maybe you could PM me the link to the thread you're gonna post that in?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Cool. It was actually seeing the police cars where I live that made me buy my Charger. The Georgia state troopers have some silver ones with orange lettering that look good. BTW your Ram looks good too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Charger is starting to whet my appetite too. It is almost time to think about replacing my wife's '06 Chevy. How do get her thinking about one without her knowing what I'm up to? :D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Hey that'd be great, I'd really like to see that. If you remember, maybe you could PM me the link to the thread you're gonna post that in?
ya I can do that, wont be until near the end of the month, I am gone from the 14th to the 24th

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey great picture... That looks great.....

·
Banned
972 Posts
Take that plate off! Neither are required in Texas anymore

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Take that plate off! Neither are required in Texas anymore
Are you talking about the front license plate? You mean it's not required anymore?

·
Banned
972 Posts
Are you talking about the front license plate? You mean it's not required anymore?
Yupp! Neither the front or rear plates are required anymore as of January 2012 but I still run the back one in case. They pretty much crossed out the part about having to have registration insignia(plates and stickers) and the part about the fines which means no plates required at all. But I would still run the back plate

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice pic, thanks for posting and nice truck too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice i wish the state trooper would drive the SRT8. That would be sick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts