DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to you guys at NETAUDIO, used your T-Harness to install an Kicker Key180.4 Amp in my 2016 Ram Crew Sport non Alpine 8.4 Nav Radio. Install was clean and simple. Amp fit behind radio with plenty of space. The resistors were not needed because of the amp having radio detect built in. Sounds much better with aftermarket speakers. would not have considered doing the install without your T-Harness. For those folks who are considering upgrades with amp for head unit, this will save you hours of wiring. Thanks guys for the great product...…
http://www.netaudiowf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/20180827_172140.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shout out to you guys at NETAUDIO, used your T-Harness to install an Kicker Key180.4 Amp in my 2016 Ram Crew Sport non Alpine 8.4 Nav Radio. Install was clean and simple. Amp fit behind radio with plenty of space. The resistors were not needed because of the amp having radio detect built in. Sounds much better with aftermarket speakers. would not have considered doing the install without your T-Harness. For those folks who are considering upgrades with amp for head unit, this will save you hours of wiring. Thanks guys for the great product...…
hey, thanks for the info.I have the same exact truck and set up. Same amp i am trying to install. What is the exact link to the harness you used and how is it working out now ?
thank you !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts