DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new Ram a couple of weeks ago. I am looking for a mopar sport hood i dont care if its metal or fiberglass. How much are you guys paying for them? What is the best place to grab one? I was quoted 1200 dollar from a local dealer. thanks guys for your help

·
Registered
266 Posts
That is a great price for the sport hood. The local dealer want over a grand for it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I too just bought a new 2012 dodge ram 1500 big horn and I'm buying the mopar sport hood called the ram runner for 1035 from the dealer. going to order this week and it's metal.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would like a sport hood for my truck but 1k not painted thats a tuff pill to swallow.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Will a Sport Hood fit on a non-Sport model?

I have a BigHorn and would LOVE a sport hood. I have looked at the aftermarkets, but I do not want a fiberglass hood. I use the interstate a lot and do not want or like to looks of the hood pins.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I've been looking at the sport hood also, best price I've found is oepartsmegastore .com. It's 860 on there plus I was quoted 300 locally for paint.
I think I'm gonna wait and do wheels first though

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
only thing that scares me about those is that it says it may need trimmed and all kinds of stuff to fit. doesnt sound like its something you an paint and go. plus i think you have to have hood pins, right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
luckily i picked up the brand new mopar hood from the auction above for 500 dollars. I had it installed couple months ago and love it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts