DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home when I ran into a C6 Corvette, probably an 09 or 2010. I thought, this would be a challenge so I sped up to catch him at the light. I put it in tow/haul at the light. We took off normaly at the light, but at about 20 mph we both hit it. I stayed with him till about 65 and he started to pull away, then he let off; traffic was coming up. We gave up at that point but I think he was surprised that I could hang with him. He turned off and gave me a look and I waved.
I know he would have dusted me if we had more road but that's pretty good for a 5000 lb quad cab stock.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have a 2008 C6 and I'm pretty sure he was toying with you :hah:
But I will admit these trucks are pretty powerful. Good to see two people having fun on the streets :box2: and giving a :smileup: afterwards
Oh yeah Pics of my other baby

·
Registered
279 Posts
Cool story, I love beating faster cars when the other driver either sucks or something. I beat an M3 but I consider myself lucky. I see you live in EG so maybe you can go to Sacramento Race Way one of these days.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I have a 2008 C6 and I'm pretty sure he was toying with you
I agree. He has more power, and half the weight! lol. No doubt these hemi's are powerful but he will run 12's you 15's. Also these rams have about 90 hp loss to the wheels, the vette's loose an incredibly small amount of power to the wheels.

Nice job though having fun :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I agree. He has more power, and half the weight! lol. No doubt these hemi's are powerful but he will run 12's you 15's. Also these rams have about 90 hp loss to the wheels, the vette's loose an incredibly small amount of power to the wheels.

Nice job though having fun :)
Exactly :LOL: :smileup:

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
teenRAM, is that a real Z06? I see the emblem but doesn't the Z06 have the scoops in front of the rear wheel wells? Either way, very sharp vette. Looks like it's lowered as well...

My dad's neighbor had a C6 Z06 for a few months and let me drive it and it was crazy fast for a factory car. Floor it in first gear and a few seconds later shift to second then look at the speedo and you're doing 100mph lol. 31 mpg on the highway ain't too shabby for a big block with 505 hp either!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
ill have a vet one day! but still your truck is HEMI powered ha thats all you gotta say!

·
Registered
6,250 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Nice Fred, proof right there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts