·
Registered
1,406 Posts
NICE! How long will the ice keep?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Soooooo, you're saying it's used to hold bad tasting beer? Lol :p

Kidding! Not a Bud fan at all, but now I wish I had that feature to store my beer...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Soooooo, you're saying it's used to hold bad tasting beer? Lol :p
Exactly!

Lol, everybody always hating on the king of watered down beers. That's ok, I'm a mixed drink guy myself, can't stand "real" beer, so it's either something mixed or Mich Ultra for convenience/price for me. :beerchug:

But the rbox is sweet, pull the drain plugs when you're done using it as a cooler, and back to storage mode it goes.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
+1 to the rambox!
The only downside to mine is that it leaks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
i WANT the rambox! even just to do this!
a cool mod for the other side would be a fixed grill!:SHOCKED:

just open the lid and start grilling!:smiley_thumbs_up:
now i want one even more!

·
Registered
220 Posts
You sure ur not from Nebraska... lol

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
anyone with a crew cab 4th gen can pretty much do the same thing... got the "built in beer coolers" in the floors. You can't haul as much around, but they're there :D

Exco

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You sure ur not from Nebraska... lol
Midwestern brothers from a different mother? :LOL:
That is sweet :)
Where's the PBR or Iron City?????
lol bring some with ya!

anyone with a crew cab 4th gen can pretty much do the same thing... got the "built in beer coolers" in the floors. You can't haul as much around, but they're there :D

Exco
definitely! the coolers in the floor are perfect for passengers to use and refill from the back when needed ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'd stash a bunch of Mountain Dew in mine, but I'm 18, and don't really plan on drinking booze. Not with the acoholics we have in my family . . .

Man i want a rambox. Do you think i could just stick a new bed on my 96? hahaha

I'd have my drinks in one side and my hunting gear in the other.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Exactly!

Lol, everybody always hating on the king of watered down beers. That's ok, I'm a mixed drink guy myself, can't stand "real" beer, so it's either something mixed or Mich Ultra for convenience/price for me. :beerchug:

But the rbox is sweet, pull the drain plugs when you're done using it as a cooler, and back to storage mode it goes.
Lol don't worry, I am too. If beer is all that's there good ol' Coors Light is usually what it is. But mixed drinks are so much better.

Makes me want an rbox now sorta. :doh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts