DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's all give a BIG congrats to ShawnC13 for winning the RamForumZ 46th photo contest with the best "Rams in snow" themed pic!

And now ShawnC13 will choose the theme for February and the 47th photo contest!

- Cajun

Reactions: jjpitt and Chief05

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
7,238 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, that is a great pic of a sweet truck, congrats Shawn!

- Cajun

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,050 Posts
Thanks all. Glad to show off the new to me truck!! I am glad we still have fun contests like this but we need participation to increase in these things. Not just in submissions but even in voting!! There were only 9 votes in this contest. We used to have a great Member of the Month Contest that ran for years. It was a sponsored contest with prizes for awhile and then participation in it just went away and it has been a few years since it was even run. I considered seeing if there was interest to bring it back but seeing this contest barely hang on not sure if it is worth it.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
congrats :)

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,050 Posts
Congratulations Shawn!
Nice looking RAM...!
:cool:
Thanks had her for a whole 28 days now!!

Congrats Shawn? Brrr. I’ll bet she keeps ya good and warm while looking classy:)
Thanks, Jim, funny thing is we are probably the mildest part of Canada and very rarely get below freezing so heated seats and the steering wheel wasn't anything that would be a deal-breaker if the truck didn't have it. Now that I have those features not sure how I went without them lol. Might be a deal-breaker on the next truck though after being spoiled with this one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.