DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of stuff taking up space in the garage, make me a reasonable offer and you pay shipping. I'll be around for another week and half to send stuff out before I deploy for 2 months. I'll be able to pick up again in June.

I swapped to a Dana 60, so I have my original 9.25 (3.92 LSD) and driveshaft, removed at 115,000 miles with zero problems, fresh fluid in the axle.

Original 1500 transmission cooler, original 1500 front 2 piston brake calipers, brackets, 2wd front spindles, 1500 quad cab coil springs and original hemi hat and intake. Also multiple coil springs, including a set of western chassis Dakota lowering springs (tried to sell these once, got NO replies) and 2 sets of SRT-10 quad cab front coil springs. If you want slightly better handling and a raised front on your 2wd, these ones will do it. I took them out to put the reg cab springs in for better handling and to put the front end back down. The other 2 sets of springs came to me while attempting to get the ones I wanted (took Cleveland pick-a-part a coupla times to get it right...)

4wd transfer case adapter for 45/545RFE

The original 545RFE I replaced. OD clutches are toast, a rebuild would be a good idea. I may keep it unless someone really wants it (also have original TC)

Figure shipping for the trans or axle to be in the $200-$250 range depending on where you can have it shipped to.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I know this is an old post but any chance you still have that axle for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts