DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Random P0934 Code

21K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Carlito 
#1 ·
A while back I started getting some codes from the trans. Low hydraulic pressure, low transmission fluid pressure, and hydraulic pressure sensor circuit low.

Well I replaced the pressure sensor and also serviced the transmission (fluid and filter) A week or so later I got the P0934 code back, hydraulic pressure sensor circuit low. I clear the CEL and the code comes back about every 50 start ups (2 weeks) and only on start up. It seems to be completely random other than only throwing the code on start up and never while driving. Wiring from the sensor looks fine, any other obvious things I should check?

#3 ·
When you did the trans fluid and filter did you change the fluid or have it flushed? Did you change both the filter in the pan and the spin on one? Were all the O-rings seated properly?

#4 ·
Not flushed but as much of the oil removed from the lines without flushing, as far as the o rings I'm not sure as it was a transmission shop that did it. Am I understanding right that the code has something to do with low voltage to the pressure sensor itself?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.