·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just orderd the nfab prerunner ill post pics when its on...and about to get a 6" rough country (thats just the 5" pa) :) so nearly 12" next

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
looks good! the pa system you have on thyere now is the 2 inch level and 3" body? if you do the lift I think you have to get rid of the level, as the 6" kit will level the truck off, so you would be at 9" total, I could be wrong though

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Rides just like stock bud. The Swampers is what changed the ride. My buddies with Toyo mts has a better ride for you Ladies into that sort of thing haha.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Daily driven 60 miles a day and not one complaint!! Well other than the show stopping presence it gives off haha. DO IT MAN :D

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
$79.95/hr for 8 hours so $640 + $20/rim to mount and balance tires (50% off that ie military discount) + $90 alignemnt....$770 OTD for Labor + $1200 for the kit = $1970 for a Fresh Ass Ram!!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Direct from Rough Country. My buddy got his through Modern Performance Company. Matter of fact when he ordered his 6" through them, he got him a 1.25" body lift and I also picked one up. For the 6" suspension and (2) 1.25" body lifts it was $1427.83 shipped...

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Yeah I'm going to. Its a silly easy install. Going to do mine and my buddies. I just put in for leave starting next Friday. Should have em done here shortly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.