DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but is there a way for me to actually view my address book on the radio? It is sync'd w/ my phone and voice dialing works flawlessly. I have Uconnect and all it does it read off the names. I could have sworn I recently saw a picture of the radio with a phonebook icon on the screen.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I'm not sure if it does. I've never tried it with mine, so I'll have to keep my eye on this thread.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Uconnect can store up to 1,000 contacts with up to 4 numer locations for each contact. (ex: work, mobile, Home, etc). It does not store addresses at all. If you are calling or receiving a call from a person who is in your contact list, then the caller id will appear on the radio display.

Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but is there a way for me to actually view my address book on the radio? It is sync'd w/ my phone and voice dialing works flawlessly. I have Uconnect and all it does it read off the names. I could have sworn I recently saw a picture of the radio with a phonebook icon on the screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts