DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to all this lifting stuff so I figured I would ask the experts. I allready have a 2.5 inch block and 2.5 inch spacer int eh back and i was looking at getting a 1.25 inch body lift put on. Im not looking to lift it to high and 3 inches would be just to much for the garages I have to get into for work. Would the lift change the ride or mess up the 4wd at all. Ive heard storys were the leveling block make the 4wd wobble, I have not had that problem but will the body lift make a differance. Secondly will the 1.25 inches of hang down from the exhaust really be that big of a differance will I have to get them rebent or will it be barely noticeable and just leave them were they are at? sorry for such a long question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am trying to figure out the same thing!! I have a 2010 Ram sport with the leveling kit and 35's already. I want to either put the 3in are the 1.25!! I need pics to see what it will look like both ways to make my decision! Sry to take over but i myself cant find any photos!! If i hear are see of any thing i will let you know!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm paying attention since I'm waiting for my Bilsteins to arrive for the level stance, but can't decide on a 1.25'' BL or a 3'' in addition.

I know there's a thread on here where the guy put a 3'' BL on a level and it looked awesome.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am trying to figure out the same thing!! I have a 2010 Ram sport with the leveling kit and 35's already. I want to either put the 3in are the 1.25!! I need pics to see what it will look like both ways to make my decision! Sry to take over but i myself cant find any photos!! If i hear are see of any thing i will let you know!
I'm in the same boat.....would definitely like to hear some feedback

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
The body lift will not affect the ride or the 4wd system. As for the tips hanging down, in the instructions it shows you how to adjust them! That way your body lift isnt even noticeable :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts