DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably be trading in my truck within the next few days on a 2012 Chrysler 300... My truck is white with a fiberglass Good Hood on it and I'd hate to see the Good Hood go to waste because the dealer's not giving me anything special for the mods done to the truck. If you have an OEM hood (*MUST* be factory white) and you're interested in trading plus throwing in a little extra cash ($200), please let me know!

The hood's in fantastic condition! Very minimal nicks or scratches, however the grille support bars are practically rusted through. I don't want to try to swap them out with anyone else's, so you'll have to take the rusty supports. Replacements can be found pretty cheap online and cheaper at a boneyard. The grille that comes with the hood is a genuine billet grille as well that's in good shape, but could probably use a good polishing to shine it back up.

I will NOT ship this hood - Local area ONLY. I'm located in Northeast Ohio. I will NOT accept anything other than the factory white OEM hood.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
^good luck, that is a steal of a deal if anyone is close by u with a white ram

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
great deal for a local....:smileup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys! Hopefully someone local with a white one is a member here. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks, guys! Hopefully someone local with a white one is a member here. :)
I'm local, but unfortunately not a white Ram... I always liked this and the Venom Hood. Good luck w/ the sale.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Truck has been traded in...

This takes its place:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A 300, eh? Good choice.
Thanks! I love it!

You'll be missing your Ram soon!! I'm sure we'll see you again.......
Ehhhh, I'm sure I'll miss a few things about it, but overall, this will be much better, I think. I had quite a few problems with the truck and it was circling the drain in a few different ways. :Wow1:

·
Registered
137 Posts
awww wtf why do i have to be deployed and find this so late, congrats on the new car btw and id love to see it but i cant cause they block photobucket pic's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts