DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I am wondering if anyone out there knows if a 4th gen (2009-2012) rear bumper with the dual exhaust cutouts will fit a 2007 big horn quad cab 4X4? I am hoping to do a cat back setup in the near future, and I like the looks of those gen 4 rear bumpers. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
141 Posts
According to the parts book they aren't interchangeable. I'm curious if they could be adapted because I would like one on my '08.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those were my thoughts exactly...anything can be adapted to work with a little ingenuity, a sprinkle of creativity, and a dash of imagination! :) Time for a little thinking outside of the box...lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those were my thoughts exactly...anything can be adapted to work with a little ingenuity, a sprinkle of creativity, and a dash of imagination! :) Time for a little thinking outside of the box...lol
Anyone figure this out? I've got a 07 1500 that would like to put 4th gen bumper on it then convert to dual exhaust. Cheers!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Answer hasn't changed, requires custom fab work. The way the 4th gen bumper tucks into the bed is very different than the 3rd gen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts