DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My truck sits a little lower on the drivers side than the pass. side. I had this problem with my Chevy and it was more noticeable after I put 2 in. lowering shackles on it. It was .5 in. lower on the drivers side . I corrected this with a .5 in. under the leaf pack. How do I correct this problem on my Ram since it has rear coils? Even if I don't lower it, I would still want to correct it.

DWW

·
Registered
198 Posts
Perhaps a bit less air in the passenger side tires. Jk. Does it sit more level with an almost empty gas tank?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perhaps a bit less air in the passenger side tires. Jk. Does it sit more level with an almost empty gas tank?
No, it's still uneven. I measured it with the truck pulled in forward then backed it in and did it again. It is .5 in. lower on drivers side just like my Chevy was. Oddly enough my Charger is .5 in. lower on the passenger side. I'm concerned that if I put rear lowering springs on my Ram it will be more noticeable.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
No idea as most folks use them for towing purposes.

Airlift seems to be popular on 3G years w/ price range from 200-300 pending on certain vehicle specs (2wd, 4wd etc) and the vendor.

No idea on w/ 4G setup's like yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts