DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to lower the rear on my Reg cab express and the only springs I've seen advertised are the Ground Force. Has anyone used other brands, and what is the difference in the ride quality and load capacity?

Also, I'm thinking of removing the cooling fan and clutch. Does anyone make an electric fan kit like was available for my 05?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm going to be lowering mine tomorrow....starting with moving axle to top of leaf springs and if that doesn't level it going to install 2" lowering block. if you can macguyver you can cut the blocks to heighth you want. I also will be towing a race car so can't go too low but a least level and it won't effect load capacity

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
As far as the cooling fan and clutch, your truck actually has an electric fan stock (primarily for the AC). I don't know of anyone (without the use of a programmer to reprogram the on temp for the stock efan) that's done the swap. I'd guess you'd have to also remove the stock efan or modify it somehow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.