21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
808 Posts
I mean, if I'm going to pay $70 for bushings I may as well right?
Well that's exactly it, just consider it as like you were getting a $70 discount on the hellwig kit. That's how I roll in the types of situations anyways. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I want to replace my front sway bar links and while I'm at it, replace the sway bar bushing also. I'm looking at RockAuto and they have 32mm and 36.5mm bushings. I measured my front sway bar and it was 35mm. Question is what bushing do I get? '09 ram1500 laramie

·
Super Moderator
34,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I want to replace my front sway bar links and while I'm at it, replace the sway bar bushing also. I'm looking at RockAuto and they have 32mm and 36.5mm bushings. I measured my front sway bar and it was 35mm. Question is what bushing do I get? '09 ram1500 laramie
There are only the 2 sizes, get the 36.5s.

I had to use an inch pattern tape measure with an adjustable wrench and do the conversion myself. I need a set of calipers.

I think for the rear I may get a hellwig. Do they make a non adjustable for stock height trucks or should I just get the adjustable?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
There are only the 2 sizes, get the 36.5s.

I had to use an inch pattern tape measure with an adjustable wrench and do the conversion myself. I need a set of calipers.

I think for the rear I may get a hellwig. Do they make a non adjustable for stock height trucks or should I just get the adjustable?
Just get the adjustable and be grateful they make one for you! My adjustments have to be done by getting different length metal rods if I decide to drop or raise the truck!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts