DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with rust in this area. It's not noticeable now, but I have a feeling it's just gonna get worse. I think(just an assumption) that it was caused by the salt from the roads up North in Michigan where the truck was for several years. If anyboby else has this problem, LMC Truck has a weld in piece that's pretty reasonably priced(for a body part). Does anyone know how much work and the cost it would be to repair it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. I bought my truck in 08. It is an 05. When i bought it, there was no sign of rust. In the past two years both sides above the rear fender wells have rusted horribly. I called and asked dodge about it and they said it was not covered. In another forum there are several threads about this problem. I can anyone direct me on how to start a process with dodge to get them to fix this. After my short bit of research it sounds to me like there are many many unhappy ram owners over this one issue. How can we get dodge to fix this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts