DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I too have this issue and could not get my truck aligned yesterday. Would appreciate a follow up by @ramcares
Thank you
Hi Dingodog,
Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN. We'd be happy to assist!

Sarah
Ram Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I’m new to this thread, thanks for providing the information. I have a 2018, had the recall “fix” performed years ago, now I’m going to install new tires and it’s unacceptable to me that I can’t have the truck properly aligned due to the jam nut being welded. I’ve seen multiple posts to PM ramcares. Can you help?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I’m new to this thread, thanks for providing the information. I have a 2018, had the recall “fix” performed years ago, now I’m going to install new tires and it’s unacceptable to me that I can’t have the truck properly aligned due to the jam nut being welded. I’ve seen multiple posts to PM ramcares. Can you help?
Oh yeah, forgot to add, my VIN: 3C6UR5FL6JG297561

·
Banned
1,732 Posts
I have 2017 Ram 2500 it have the V06 recall and they weld the drag link and now the toe can not be adjusted. Dodge should repair this problem the correct way and be liberal.
Who are you to say what anyones political views should be ? Contact @ramcares and politely inquire about your situation, new drag links are now available. They should be able to help get you taken care of. READ

·
Registered
Ram 2016 2500
3 Posts
See post #17 above.
Call 800
call 800-334-9200 they will take care of it. Even get the alignment done

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I’m trying to send you pm regarding a drag link but i says I cannot could you help me out

VIN 3c6ur5fl4gg238498
Hey @BobbyCTX,
We just followed up with you in PM!

Sarah
Ram Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I have a 2014 Ram 2500. In the past I have tried to get my alignment done and was told they were unable to because of the recall but the alignment would be fine. Yesterday I had to purchase new tires prematurely because of the tires cupping. Then I was told it is because they are unable to align my truck due to the recall. Please assist me in finding a solution to this. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,439 Posts
Hello, I have a 2014 Ram 2500. In the past I have tried to get my alignment done and was told they were unable to because of the recall but the alignment would be fine. Yesterday I had to purchase new tires prematurely because of the tires cupping. Then I was told it is because they are unable to align my truck due to the recall. Please assist me in finding a solution to this. Thank you.
@ramcares

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have the capacity to join this forum , so go back up on this thread and find the answer. It’s here . Really just read the above posts ,then you should see the answer is here . Many times it’s here .just have to read .
Not a reading issue. As a new member to the forum I don’t have the ability to message ramcares directly. In reading the thread I found the answer was to post my issue so that an existing member could tag them to my post. Thanks for your input though.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts