1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Please do tell! Inquiring minds need to know :D

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Don't keep us hanging......What is it for......

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Or their radio
I was at my dealership on tuesday, they were doing a bunch of recalls, even on Jeeps

·
Registered
471 Posts
its for some sort of sensor . its got a bad program in it and could fail. they just had to reprogram it. had this done recently. it affects the 4.7 and the 6 cyl.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Recall

Mine was recalled several weeks ago something with the front end maybe tie rods they checked it out that was it. Big Horn 2500

·
Registered
227 Posts
Mine was recalled several weeks ago something with the front end maybe tie rods they checked it out that was it. Big Horn 2500
Took mine in just for an oil change and said they needed to do a recall for the driver side tie rod end. Gave me a loaner for the day and did the repair.

I did hear of this recall months ago but never received a notice. One week later, after dealer did repair, Chrysler sends me the recall notice.
Way to go, Chrysler! Nice to be on top of things. What a joke. :doh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
please excuse my tardness - yeah it's the powertrain control module may fail the oxygen sensor due to software error

·
Registered
37 Posts
Maybe that explains this stupid random check engine light I am getting for bank 2 sensor 1. Didn't want to bring it in because I knew they would just blame it on the headers.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Damn, I was hoping it was a recall that would lead to some way to mount a damn front license plate. I'm still not kosher with drilling holes in my bumper and wrapping the plate around the paint...

Guess I'm safe on this one though with the Hemi

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn, I was hoping it was a recall that would lead to some way to mount a damn front license plate. I'm still not kosher with drilling holes in my bumper and wrapping the plate around the paint...

Guess I'm safe on this one though with the Hemi
Dont even get me started on the damn front license plate. Didnt realize till i got the truck home and went to take all the dealer crap off when i noticed there was not a bracket and they screwed their advertisement plate into my front bumper. Now i have to holes in it forcing me to use a front plate:doh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts