DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
I just got my smoked tail lights and third brake light.
I am impressed with the quality and the brightness. When you are right behind them they are very bright. I also got the white led for the reverse light too.

Please disregard the dirt... Its been really sloppy here the past few days... Haha..

Just make sure to keep your tailgate locked, as it only take four screws to remove the tail lights. :thk:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Those are the ones with the Audi type running lights in the headlights, correct? They have a STEEP price tag on them as well. Trying to decide if I want the black ones, front and back or the ones with chrome inside to match my silver paint. Any Opinions?

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I do hate how easy it is to get the tail lights off of the Truck. Nice to be able to put in LED lamps but so easy to take the whole thing and your gone
Simple solution though... locking tailgate. I went overboard and shaved the tailgate, and added a rolling tonneau that locks to the bedsides and the tailgate. A handle lock would have been WAY cheaper.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Aside from locking the tailgate, installing the taillights with security screws would be a good idea and cheap.

·
Registered
628 Posts
heres a few more pics for ya , Ive been very happy with them.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Had my recon headlights, tails, and third brake light for awhile now. I love the look of them in the night with the LEDs. They really stand out!

Here are a few quick pictures anyways

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
like everyone has said yes they are well worth the money and they look awesome iv had mine for a while now and they are awesome pull the trigger and get a set bud you wont regret it:)

G

·
Hey kmachman where did you order your headlights from and are you running hids in them?
I ordered them from a local supplier here. I went with PIAA headlights. But i find that the projector (Low Beam) light is not very bright. I am going to try HID's this week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts