Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does a red exclamation mark mean??
can find anything in my ownersmanual.
just came on after i installed a db corse cat-back

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
tire pressure symbol is orange. my exclamation mark is red, and couldnt find it in my or your book. its the same light which comes on when you use your parking brake. but my parking brake is released. could it have something to do with the new cat back exhaust???

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
i would think since it started when you did your exhaust, it is most likely related. i would just your service department and ask them what it means. make sure post up on what you find out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Could you have possibly caused the park brake cable to bind when you did the install? I'd check the cable and make sure it's free and not hung up on anything.

Bill

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think it was the park brake cabel. i went under my truck and checked everything and it didnt come on again.

my new cat-back is sounds awesome its supposed to be fuel efficient but i just noticed that my foot is getting heavier and heavier :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Glad you got it figured out. Now get out there and put your right foot to the floor so everyone can hear that Hemi

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
pretty sure that symbol is for park brakes on every make and model, so if the light is on you park brakes are engadged even a little bit, glad you find the problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts