DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my trusty '98 Ram with a shiny new '11 model. Aside from my own sometimes less then prestine levi's, my four legged hairy buddy, also often less then prestine, rode shotgun up front in the '98 and expects do continue to do so in the future. In an effort to delay the trashing of my spotless new seats I'm desperately looking for some heavy duty, removable and washable seat covers which might help to retard if not eliminate the problem. So far I'm not having much luck finding such an item, most I've found are are fairly light weight and generic one size fits all types. I'm looking for something fairly heavy and tailored to fit at least fairly well. Any help locating such a thing would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi, now that you've gone red how about using the link in my SIG to join our Red RAM social group and posting a few photos of your truck? I'll check around to see what I can find, how much are you looking to spend for some custom covers?:Hey:

http://www.shearcomfort.com/Make-Model-Listings.asp

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the good suggestions. I'll check them all out. Price within reason isn't a problem if it saves the seats and stands up to my friend for a satisfactory length of time. Thanks for the invite Red Ram 10, I'll get to that soon. Still just tryin' to get my ducks in a row around here.

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
My girlfriend and her dad both have really nice canvas seat covers with the ram logo on the headrest. Both trucks are work/farm trucks and have seen 200,000 miles of abuse between both sets. They've held up great and dont show any signs of wear.
I dont know what kind they are off the top of my head but i'll try to find out tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts