DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a set of roll bars 4 kc hilights and 2 backup lights on my truck and have to install 3 toggle switches on the dash to control them, I found a perfect place to put them which is to the left of the steering wheel beneath the air conditioning vent in the box where a brake controller would fit, and just above the parking release cable puller, but I dont know how to get that box off, I found 1 star screw for it after I took off the main panel below the steering wheel but cant figure out what else is holding it in, Can anyone help me please.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put a set of roll bars 4 kc hilights and 2 backup lights on my truck and have to install 3 toggle switches on the dash to control them, I found a perfect place to put them which is to the left of the steering wheel beneath the air conditioning vent in the box where a brake controller would fit, and just above the parking release cable puller, but I dont know how to get that box off, I found 1 star screw for it after I took off the main panel below the steering wheel but cant figure out what else is holding it in, Can anyone help me please.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I just installed my lights on the rollbars and I just drilled a hole for the circular switch,
but there should be three screws on left middle and center of the bottom of the whole panel you take those out and “wiggle” while pulling (do NOT be rough with it) til you hear a small pop sound then it should be off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts