DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 4.7L V8 and 108,000 miles and am looking to replace all 4 O2 sensors and am not sure which parts to buy. One trip to NAPA I was told all 4 sensors are the same, Another trip I was told the front 2 and rear 2 are the same which makes more sense but it appears I need to splice the wires from the new sensors to the existing wires. Is this correct or is there a new sensor I can get that plugs into the existing harness?

Thanks for your help,
Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those results are for a Dakota, I did look up the parts at Rock Auto before but there are still several parts shown, Looking again im thinking the Bosch 13937 is the front/upstream sensor even though it does not specify and the Bosch 13776 is the rear/downstream sensor. The Bosch Universal O2 sensor seems to be the one that needs splicing

Rock Auto-
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1430651&parttype=5132&partkey=1124678&a=FRc1430651k1124678-1590779

I replaced all spark plugs last night and the ignition coils all look fine. A am still getting engine code p0300= random or multiple misfire, Possible cause is O2 sensor, I had a previous code that lead to a certain o2 sensor that has not shown back up yet, hoping this solves the problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.