DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question,

Anyone know of any good dealers around the Baltimore area that installs lift kits for a reasonable price?

I have a 2015 express 4x4, i simply want to put a body lift on so i can throw on some bigger tires. Ive been looking at either throwing on 33's which im sure i could do with a leveling kit, but really want 35's.

Ive been looking at a few body lifts that lift the rear 1.5" and the front 2.5".

I can not seem to find a dealer that can install this for me without costing me an arm and a leg. If anyone knows of any good places in the area i would greatly appreciate it!

P.S. I do not know how to do any of this personally or i would install myself. Would like someone who has the knowledge and experience to do it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not sure if you ever found anything, but Mid Atlantic 4x4 on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie does a good job. Had them do some work for me on my 03 Ram a few years ago

·
Registered
116 Posts
Adams Jeep is north of you, in Harford County, but they do tons of lifts on Jeeps and Ram products. Not sure about pricing, you would have to call them, but they have an insane following of jeep guys that rave about their services including lifts and conversions.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I used ATO Autosports on Pulaski Highway in Middle River to install my Bilstein 5100's. They were recommended to me by a friend and I am happy with their work - I will go back to them. They also have a location in Towson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts