DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ordered a Bakflip G2 on 10/25, PAID for fed ex next day, was assured by the phone monkey that it was in stock and would absolutely have it by when I needed it. Here it is 6 days later, I call and I'm told sorry, there must have been a problem. Says that I'll have it tomorrow. We'll see.

Honestly don't see myself ordering from them again.:3-angry1:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Strange, never had a problem. I am usually one of those guys that get these the back-ordered after I order or receive it broken or have to modify it to make it fit. But I have always had a good experience with AutoAnything. But I have never used the next day option.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I ordered a Bakflip G2 on 10/25, PAID for fed ex next day, was assured by the phone monkey that it was in stock and would absolutely have it by when I needed it. Here it is 6 days later, I call and I'm told sorry, there must have been a problem. Says that I'll have it tomorrow. We'll see.

Honestly don't see myself ordering from them again.:3-angry1:
Sorry to hear there was a problem with your order. This is not something that happens very often, especially with something like the G2, which we sell a ton of.

Please shoot me a PM with your order information and I'll see what I can do to make this right!:smileup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE

So, tonight at 8:30 I get an email from AA. I'm thinking that it's my shipping confirmation, right? NO, it's telling me that my order should ship on 11/18/16 :mad3::mad3::mad3: Almost 3 weeks from today and I was supposed to have it LAST WEEK!

I'm calling Tuesday morning and canceling the order. AutoAnything must be a branch of the government because I swear they could **** up a soup sandwich.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear there was a problem with your order. This is not something that happens very often, especially with something like the G2, which we sell a ton of.

Please shoot me a PM with your order information and I'll see what I can do to make this right!:smileup:
My post count isnt high enough to send you a pm. Order# 73059340

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
My post count isnt high enough to send you a pm. Order# 73059340
I PM'd you directly with my contact info.

I found the issue and am working it out now, the details of which are in your PM inbox. We will be refunding the overnight shipping cost and will pay for that ourselves. We will get this shipped out ASAP.:smileup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much. I was going to cancel this at 11:30 when I went on break. I'm skeptical but I'll give you a chance. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Thank you very much. I was going to cancel this at 11:30 when I went on break. I'm skeptical but I'll give you a chance. Thanks again.
We'll make this right for you, you have my word on that. Sometimes the perfect storm comes together and things like this happen, but once we catch it, it is always fixable!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Update:

BAK is still having trouble processing the order for some reason, so we have cancelled that purchase order and have applied it to an alternative distributor. I found it in stock in the closest option to you, so it will be shipping from Indiana instead.

Also we have refunded the $21.35 in expedited shipping cost. You will receive a shipment notification once it leaves the warehouse, and if I catch it before then, I'll update the thread here.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Update:

Your G2 shipped! The boxes will be on your doorstep tomorrow, 11/02. I'm PMing you the tracking numbers now.

Sorry again for the hassle. Unfortunately these things happen here and there. I'm glad you posted about it so we could get it fixed! Please feel free to PM me anytime you need anything else for the truck and I'll make sure we get it done right the first time.:smileup:

Also PMing you my direct line for anything else you need in the future.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I have to give Garrett at AA high praise as he straightened out this mess. I have a tracking # that says it will be here tomorrow!

Thanks Garrett, I appreciate your efforts!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The G2 showed up Wednesday, I got it installed yesterday with very little hassle. It looks great and it's exactly what I wanted. Thanks again for taking care of this!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts