DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale here is two sets of Retro Solutions 35 Watt HID light kits for our 2009 and up Rams with the quad headlights. One set is the 9006 and the other is H11, both at 6000k. This sale comes with the two complete wiring harnesses, bulbs, ballasts and cases.

I had these installed for a week but I've decided to go a different route. I sent everything back to Retro Solutions just to double check everything and have it bench tested. Everything checked out and is ready to go!

For more info, check out this link:

http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/servlet/the-495/Dodge-Ram-2006-2007/Detail

Asking price: $250 for both shipped!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost forgot one of the best parts! I have all four stock bulb covers already drilled to perfectly fit with the Retro Solutions grommets. No need to cut your stockers so it will be easy to return to stock if you want to later.

Truly plug and play!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The output was phenomenal. I was a little concerned originally that without projectors to direct the light pattern, the output would be distorted. While probably not spot on perfect, the output was easily twice as bright as stock and had no dark/lost spots. It's a great stock/stealth modification that doesn't scream modified yet fixes that god awful stock light output.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale bud....these are well worth the money for anyone looking......i can vouck for the light out put as i have a set in mine but now i have 55watt 10,000k and they are brighttttt

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
OMG! I JUST ordered the H11 set today!!!!!!! WTF is my luck for not looking here first :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.