DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Take a look at your warranty restrictions before you alter your CPU programming. In the pursuit of "added performance" you may end up voiding your 3,36K warranty. Just a suggestion...I've seen warranties voided for seemingly mindless reasons. Just a hint...go for it otherwise.

I see you have a 2010...you may be out of your 3/36 warranty, in which case you'd eat any mechanical failures anyway. If that's the case, you've got nothing to lose. Best of lluck

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
What they said. I'd get a superchips flashpaq or a diablo predator. Similar products, both have a few advantages and disadvantages. The two main differences are that superchips has transmission tuning where as diablo doesn't and diablo has custom tuning capabilities where as superchips doesn't.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Since your a 2010 you can get a programmer to do it unlike us 2011+ people lol However, if you contact B&G Chrysler they are able to tune the stock PCM on the 2011+ to a certain degree, including removing the governor, rev limiter adjustment and fixing your shift points, just FYI to other 2011 Ram owners who may browse this. Email I received: "Yes, &*[email protected]) I can retune your 2011 DR Truck PCM, Call the SHOP for details"

:smileup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts