DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
I got the links and the installation was incredibly easy, literally pop off the stock and pop on the new adjustable(s). My truck had a lean to the left of approx. 1/2 - 1" and by simply making the driver side links about 6 turns shorter my truck now sits perfectly level from side-side. The ride is exactly the same as before, I am super impressed with them. I may try now to level the front a bit however I am happy with the way it now sits. Here is a picture of the new links and one of the rear stock links for comparison. The twist in the stock link is not really needed as the sockets on the new links compensate for the angles.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Tempted to drop my truck 5/8 to 3/4". Any feedback on lowering??

·
Registered
56 Posts
2016 Ram Rebel air suspension, will these work on my truck?
I want to keep it in the offroad position all the time. When it goes over 25 mph it drops down an inch to the normal ride height position.

Thank you
Frank
I don't have enough posts to pm

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
2016 Ram Rebel air suspension, will these work on my truck?
I want to keep it in the offroad position all the time. When it goes over 25 mph it drops down an inch to the normal ride height position.

Thank you
Frank
I don't have enough posts to pm
Sorry a bit late since no PM lol. The links simply replace the stock links so yes they will work on the Rebals air suspension as well. Best part is they are adjustable which lets you play around with different ride heights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be ordering a set of these and put them on my new truck when it arrives, i do not like the nose down stance the 4x4's have from the factory. Also these will more than likely prevent me from having to trim the wheel well to stop rubbing issue when I install the BDS 4" AR lift and 18x10's w/35x12.5 Nittos.

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
I will be ordering a set of these and put them on my new truck when it arrives, i do not like the nose down stance the 4x4's have from the factory. Also these will more than likely prevent me from having to trim the wheel well to stop rubbing issue when I install the BDS 4" AR lift and 18x10's w/35x12.5 Nittos.
Good to hear, yes the nose down and any tilt issues are easily corrected with these sensor links. That's going to look awesome with the BDS 4" lift on with those tires, :smileup:

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
I am only looking to level, therefore do not need the rear set. Any plans to sell the front only?
Unfortunately they are sold as a set. FWIW I used them to level my truck however I had a lean on the rear as well which I was able to correct by making a small adjustment for the left rear link. :smileup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the maximum you can lower the rear?

How much can you lower the rear without triggering an error? I am looking to lower the rear as much as possible, and then level the front to match.

*Buying a 2017/2018 Ram 1500 and this will determine whether I get the air suspension or not.

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It will depend truck to truck, but we had it on one of our trucks at 1.75" lower and had no issues

Ride was a bit harsher than stock (as expected)

Truck still had a slight rake but not as much as stock

How much can you lower the rear without triggering an error? I am looking to lower the rear as much as possible, and then level the front to match.

*Buying a 2017/2018 Ram 1500 and this will determine whether I get the air suspension or not.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts