DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are the links long adjustable enough to lower the rear 2" or whatever is required to do a drop level or ,should i be so inclined in the future , adjust those same links to raise my truck and put some 35"s on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
How is the ride quality with the 2.5" links on an air suspension system? I see good reviews but I need to know how the change will impact ride quality in the normal/aero mode.

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts
Are the links long adjustable enough to lower the rear 2" or whatever is required to do a drop level or ,should i be so inclined in the future , adjust those same links to raise my truck and put some 35"s on?
Different kits are required, one kit lifts while the other lowers.

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts
How is the ride quality with the 2.5" links on an air suspension system? I see good reviews but I need to know how the change will impact ride quality in the normal/aero mode.
The ride will be as per your current OR2 position as everything is relative. If you set the links to 2.5" all modes will be the same relative 2.5" higher. having your normal ride height higher we do recommend that you have an alignment done.

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts
Will these work on the 2019's?

We are in the process of confirming a solution for the 2019+ links. All indications are that our current links will work on them as well. Any changes will be indicated via product id's or descriptions as appropriate.

·
REVEL PERFORMANCE
9,569 Posts

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
We are in the process of confirming a solution for the 2019+ links. All indications are that our current links will work on them as well. Any changes will be indicated via product id's or descriptions as appropriate.
Update overdue on this thread. The 2019 solution is available on our store as well as options for front or rear link only kits.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts