DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about pulling the carpet in my truck and getting it Rhino lined ever since I took it in some pretty deep water...it smelled very bad for a while even after multiple cleanings. So is there anyone out there that has done anything similar to this? If so can you shed some light?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I know from installing speakers etc in my 4th gen rams there is a lot of wiring in side tracks of our trucks, but they all run along underneath the floor trim by the door that I have ever scene, if thats where all the wiring is, im sure it could be done easily, and have thought of doing this myself. IMO no dang truck should come with carpet

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you look under your seats (at least in my 2011 with power everything) there are several strands running under your seats. I would think you could get tubing to encase all of these, and pull them out of the way when you have the lining sprayed in. Just make sure they mask everything off inside and out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.