DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off I want to give a big thanks to KennyPowers!!! Tim is a great guy to deal with. He made sure I approved of everything he did before shipping and only asked for a token deposit for his tires and rims allowing me time to inspect and try them out before paying him in full. You don't see that kind of trust to much these days thats for sure! Anyway they were more than he said, they were absolutley outstanding and if I don't say so myself they look pretty good on my truck too! Thanks again Tim and I'm real sorry about the crap luck you had the other night, I hope you get your baby all fixed up just the way you want her!

· Registered
239 Posts
Lookin good! Fits the truck nicely.

· Registered
229 Posts
They look great and no to thread jack but if anyone is interested in a set of the srt10 22's with tires pm me for details.

· Registered
363 Posts
Looking good Crash! Can't wait for the nice weather to come so I can put my 20" chrome SRT-10's on!!!

Just for us curious minds out there, did you have to run a spacer or anything?

I know you are running Bilsteins up front, but was wondering if you had any rubbing?

· Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all, So far I have not noticed any rubbing but I haven't really cranked the steering like to get into a tight parking spot. I've got spacers coming and will use them if I have to but I'm hoping not to

· Registered
363 Posts
Thanks all, So far I have not noticed any rubbing but I haven't really cranked the steering like to get into a tight parking spot. I've got spacers coming and will use them if I have to but I'm hoping not to
Well?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? Inquiring minds want to know :LOL:

Just playing with ya man. Want to know if you needed the spacers or not as I haven't ordered any for mine yet and am waiting to do a test fitment.

If by chance you don;t need yours due to the Bilstein's and I need a set, let me know cause I will buy yours off you. :smileup:

BTW, your truck looks great!!!:SHOCKED:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.