DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you Ram guys,

My brother, the owner of this Ram Forumz account and proud owner of the bright red Dodge Ram, passed away this morning due to complications from leukemia. He was diagnosed less than 2 weeks ago and had already started chemo. However, there were complications with bleeding on the brain. He was sedated for several days to promote healing, but it didn't help.

He loved this forum and talking to the members here. I know he met at least 1 or 2 of you from buying parts.

If anyone would like more info, look up Kyle Lowman- Kinston, NC on Facebook. He was a good man and extremely loved.

Thanks to all of you here. GGR is on his phone still.

·
Super Moderator
34,320 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that and he will be sorely missed here. I had no idea of his disease. Kinston is not too far from here

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your brother.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My thoughts are with you and your family. Very sorry to hear about this.

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Very sorry for the lost of your brother, at what according to his profile on here, looked to be way too young. RIP

·
Registered
325 Posts
Prayers for your family.

·
Registered
180 Posts
So sorry, what a small world, I looked at his Facebook page and realized I grew up with your mother and her sister Sharon in Baltimore. I will be praying for your family.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Sorry for your loss and God bless you and your family. Thanks for reaching out

·
Registered
264 Posts
RIP.....going through some real tough news about my brother as well tonight. I'm sort of spooked now by reading the title of this thread. I pray its not a sign. My brother is in surgery tonight for some internal bleeding issues as we speak and the outlook is shaky. 49 y/o and was in ok health and over the last year or so, things are just falling apart for him.

Prayers to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
This is a huge shock and surprise. I am very sorry for your loss.

As one of the few members that did meet in him person from this forum this really does hit close to home.

I personally met up with Kyle twice in Kinston to talk trucks and I also sold him a few parts for his Ram.

Rest in peace.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts