1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
sweet kill bud!!!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
impressive kill. I thought those things had some good get up and go.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wow, nice job. What have you done to your truck?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all i have so far is an airaid cold air intake and a poweraid throttle body spacer everything else is stock, i'm not sure what i should do next for power, i'm in college and money is tight so i wanna max my power for minimum price. if you guys hear of anything let me know

·
Registered
260 Posts
impressive kill. I thought those things had some good get up and go.
depends, was it a CTS-V or just a CTS? if it was a CTS-V, forget it. you don't stand a chance (unless the driver is asleep). they come stock with 550+ HP. the other one.. CTS... only has a ( i think) 3.6l V6. you better smoke em. unless you're asleep. LOL.

my wife wants one of the CTS-V's in the worst way. too bad i can't afford it. i'd have some fun too. :)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
shop around for a muffler...then just have a shop cut and replace your original. you could prob do that for $120. better sound and free up some hp.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
yeah depends on what cts it was. 1st gen cts-v had the ls2 and 400hp, now they've got that badass ls3 with the supercharger... 550hp... BADASS!!! I love those things

Now like they said above, youd have better roasted that v6. Lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
yeah depends on what cts it was. 1st gen cts-v had the ls2 and 400hp, now they've got that badass ls3 with the supercharger... 550hp... BADASS!!! I love those things

Now like they said above, youd have better roasted that v6. Lol
that's right! forgot about the 1st gens. but they were sooo droll compared to the news ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts