DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant find a roll bar anywhere for my 03. anyone have any luck finding one??

·
Registered
754 Posts
Uhhh those things died in the 80's with big hair and all.. but really thank all the lawyers out there for the end to the "roll" bar light bar... Look in the classifieds for something that may fit..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, thank you

·
Banned
265 Posts
Uhhh those things died in the 80's with big hair and all.. but really thank all the lawyers out there for the end to the "roll" bar light bar... Look in the classifieds for something that may fit..
Thank God for that. They're hideous, gawdy, and won't do anything whatsoever in a rollover.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im not actually lookin for it to save anything from a roll over, i like the way they look and want it to hold my lights

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was just talking to a friend how you dont see roll bars anymore, especially on the new models. I think i will have to make this a photoshop project and see how it turns out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yea im looking for a set of bed bars/roll bars for my 98 ext cab 4x4. i think they look cool and they didnt die out in the 80s. im looking for some black matte ones insted of crome because i think the will look cool on my dark green truck. and i too am not worried about rolling over.i want the double upright ones and the single kickers. craigslist sucks around here, but if anyone know of other places let me know,thanks

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
GO RHINO products are carried by many companies
this is just one sample
http://www.gorhino.com/productsDetails.aspx?id=7442

he latest in product innovation. Individualize your truck with your own custom look. Pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights. Easy bolt-on installation. Interchangeable bolt-in custom inserts. Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel. Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes. Shown with optional chrome corner tubes and flame inserts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts