DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there heard anyhting good or bad about RPM extreme. They claim they have a replacement computer for the 2011's that can be tuned to your mods. I talked to them on the phone and they sound really reputable. But I can't find anything good or bad about them on the internet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Some people have been successful at replacing the 2011 computer with a 2010 computer. I wonder if this is what they are selling?

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Want more info on this. I found an '11 JK that did the ecu swap and hooked a diablo to to....all came from the above company.

I didnt see them claiming to be able to tune 11 Rams on the site. OP do they just tune it or can we also hook a tuner to it!?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to them on the phone and they told me that you can't hook a tuner to it. It is a tuned factory ecu. They will tune it to your liking.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So probably a '10 ECU tuned to your liking.... although if it's a 10 ECU then you could plug it in and buy a tuner, couldn't you? hrrmmmm.... interesting....

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
everyone sounds reputable on the phone before you buy, its how they sound after the purchase that counts. do your homework. i am sure you know that changing out ecu will void your warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts