DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2011 RT and there is no RT badge in the grill, so I'm wondering if there is anyone else in Canada with a 2011 RT who has the RT badge.

My dealer had 2 of these trucks with no badge and he didn't know why. I didn't pursue it but I thought I would ask here and see what's what.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mine has the R/T badge.

Here comes a silly Question, Its not an Express by any chance is it??
Im sure you know what you bought... its just the first thing i could think of

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
there's u guy living near my house that has one with the badge in front

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the quick response. My truck is an RT (I have the window sticker) I'll have to go back to my dealer and see if he can get one for me. I haven't seen any other trucks without it so it would appear as though it was stolen. It's not the end of the world I guess but it would be nice to have. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. My truck is an RT (I have the window sticker) I'll have to go back to my dealer and see if he can get one for me. I haven't seen any other trucks without it so it would appear as though it was stolen. It's not the end of the world I guess but it would be nice to have. Thanks again.
Just tell them bottom line its an r/t and you want it your paying for it its part of the truck you want a new one.Stand your ground and youll get it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here is how the factory installed R/T emblem should look on your truck if you had one:

·
Registered
172 Posts
If he has an r/t and it does not have one bottom line someone stole it so they owe it to him.
Agreed, I'd check the VIN though, when I bought my R/T it came with an SLT window sticker. If you want, PM me the VIN and I can look it up. I'm a service adviser at a dodge dealership. If you were lead to believe you have an R/T but got switched into an SLT then you have bigger issues.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed, I'd check the VIN though, when I bought my R/T it came with an SLT window sticker. If you want, PM me the VIN and I can look it up. I'm a service adviser at a dodge dealership. If you were lead to believe you have an R/T but got switched into an SLT then you have bigger issues.

Thanks, it is an R/T and has an R/T window sticker.

I'm calling my dealership tomorrow to see if they can get me one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I emailed Ram Canada, gave them my vin# and they emailed me back saying it is an R/T and I should have the badge. We all new that. Called my salesman and told him so there was no arguing and voila, my badge is on order and they will install it.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
So I emailed Ram Canada, gave them my vin# and they emailed me back saying it is an R/T and I should have the badge. We all new that. Called my salesman and told him so there was no arguing and voila, my badge is on order and they will install it.
Grats man and to be honest instead of waiting 5 hours at the dealer install it yourself it just clips onto the grill takes like 5 secs lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts