any of you had input on this??

would be nice to have air bag suspension from origine

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I'll be due for a new Ram in 2013 so this is great news as by then I'll need a bigger travel trailer as well :D

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be due for a new Ram in 2013 so this is great news as by then I'll need a bigger travel trailer as well :D
thats what i was thinking too,... maybe around 32feets long

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it can be done, but depending on how much lift you want youll have to change somes parts,.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but the new air suspension is supose to be able to lift itself about 2" more than normal hight

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, but I saw in the NY auto show pictures, the new Ram still has that slightly cab forward look. That's why I asked about the lift kit.
I was saving up money and was on track to buy a new Ram 1500 around June 2012, but now I am completely in a bind, to go for the 2012 model or wait a few more months for the 2013. :4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
The 2013s should be in the dealers DealerConnect website, in early July
Last year they were taking Factory Special Orders for the 2012s on July 1, 2011
They started arriving in late August
The dealerships had not started receiving the ones that would be sold on the car lot quite that early

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, but I saw in the NY auto show pictures, the new Ram still has that slightly cab forward look. That's why I asked about the lift kit.
I was saving up money and was on track to buy a new Ram 1500 around June 2012, but now I am completely in a bind, to go for the 2012 model or wait a few more months for the 2013. :4-dontknow:
well the 2013 look to have lots of great new feature plus way better fuel economy so i dont know for you

but be im waiting for the 2013 to change mine

mine is a 2009 so i can wait a few months no problem

as far has the air suspension dont worry about it their very good, yo9u can raise it but has far as leveling i dont think so because it will re-adjust itself ,.. its made to re adjust so that if you put weight in the back it dosent go down the suspension will adjust so i imagine that if you put spacers in the front to levell it,.. as soon as youll start the truck i bet it will raise the back to levell it back to factory,...

anyway will have to wait and see,.. its hard to see for real in a picture

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I was just on ramtrucks.com and it tells you all the cool new things they have added to the 2013 ram. Eight speed, active grille shutters, bi-halogen projector headlights, electric power steering, air suspension, refined interior.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is going to be a sweet truck! I would get one but I have such a good deal on my 2011 and with 0% can't beat that!
thats a awsom deal you got :) i wish i could have one just like that,.. for the 2013,... :smileup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts