DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bad back problems and cannot easily climb into my truck. I wish to lower the front end back to stock ( adjustable shocks). I also want to lower rear to level out ( Otto max coils) I have 276/65/20 tires. What do my friends on here have to say? Note that I do not wish to use steps on the truck.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I put the BellTech 2/4 drop on mine and still have to climb in! I'm a whopping 5'7" though :)

Those 275/65s will be too tall for the stock/lowered height I think

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lower it with a 2/4 kit. Me and my wife are short. She's 5'0 and I'm 5'9, but we both can climb in the truck without any steps

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Bag it and just air out when you park and make getting in easier :D

in all readlity though my dad has the same problem and we went to a local cruise night and there was a 09 with a 3/5 and he LOVED getting into that truck. I cant imagine a 2/4 being much difference as far as getting in/out of it.

See if there is anyone around your area in the regional sction with a lowered truck and ask em if you could coom look at it and test it out (getting in/out) and go from there. You could always drop it and if that wasnt enough cut 1/2-1 coil off the dorp springs for anohter .5-1" of drop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts