DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find many pictures of a Sagebrush Pearlcoat lifted, so I thought I would share mine. Got it originally from Canada and the salted roads beat the hell out of the frame. I sandblasted and painted the entire frame and put a 4 inch rough country lift. I also added 35/12.5x20 Firestone Destination M/T on a 20" Fuel Coupler (D556) wheel. I am very pleased with the results, let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lookin good- I ordered the sagebrush on a 12 SXT and really liked it. Your frame did look crappy that's why I oil my truck each year. That truck of mine is somewhere in the US now, hope the oiling helped save it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I can't find many pictures of a Sagebrush Pearlcoat lifted, so I thought I would share mine. Got it originally from Canada and the salted roads beat the hell out of the frame. I sandblasted and painted the entire frame and put a 4 inch rough country lift. I also added 35/12.5x20 Firestone Destination M/T on a 20" Fuel Coupler (D556) wheel. I am very pleased with the results, let me know what you guys think!
Muckdogz, What paint did you use on the frame? Truck looks great. Regards, Glen

·
Registered
630 Posts
I also have couplers and love them. Nice truck

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I love Sagebrush, and is one color I wanted on my truck before they discontinued it the year I bought. That frame was heinous, but you made it look great. Makes you feel bad for the Canadians

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Holy crap that is a good lookin truck. That color is awesome. Nice job.

·
Registered
92 Posts
awesome!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts